1. When you come to pickup your order, please park on the cement pad outside the large rollup bay door in the parking lot. This is our best position to load your vehicle.
2. Upon entry into our shop/office for payment and pickup/drop-off confirmation, please put on your mask to cover your nose and mouth. Be prepared to pay the balance of your invoice. We do take all forms of credit card, check, and cash.
3. We will give you the option for contactless pickup. For this: payment can be taken over the phone. Please let us know if you prefer that we do not load/unload your vehicle before you arrive. Your order will be ready outside of the rollup bay door. You will be welcome to load everything yourself.
4. If we are loading for you, we will bring your order to your vehicle and best help you arrange it so that everything fits safely. You are welcome to assist us in getting your order to your vehicle. We won't turn down a helping hand!
5. Upon return, we will unload your order and count it back in. Please do not leave until we count everything. If your order is kitchen items, we will discuss our course of action to count everything back as we clean it and get in touch with you as necessary.
- We will not load ANY equipment into an open vehicle if it is raining, or there is an imminent threat of rain. We do allow for an early pickup of your order without extra fees. You may be subject to a "Wet Equipment" fee if your order is returned wet/soaked.
- Please tell us what kind of vehicle you expect to pick up your order.For example: an 8' table will not fit in a sedan. We can tell you almost exactly how much room you will need in a vehicle/trailer for your order.
- Please clear out your vehicle as much as possible before you come pickup your order. It is not our job to move children seats, trunk items, garbage, truck bed items, truck bed toolboxes, etc. for your equipment to fit safely.
- And lastly, if you are bringing a truck or trailer of sorts, please bring your own straps to secure your order. We should not be expected to provide straps to secure your order safely.